Wednesday 13 April 2016

My Cruelty Free Skincare Routine

Today I am going to share all the products that I use on my skin for my skincare routine. All the products that I use are natural, cruelty free and vegan so you can be saving the planet as well as cleaning your skin. What's your favourite skincare product?



The first thing I do in my sincare routine is wash my face with a gentle cleanser. I found this one at the health shop and decided to purchase it. It is quite basic and I wouldn't say there is anything special about it but it cleans my skin and that is what cleansers are for. I use this in the morning as soon as I wake up and at night before I go to bed. 



This moisturiser is by far my favourite product in my entire skincare routine. I absolutely love all Lush products and when I purchased this I had very high hopes and in no way did it disappoint. I have pretty oily skin and this feels so light when I apply it. It sinks in so quickly and leaves you feeling fresh and calm. I'd say the only down sides to this product is that it was a little pricey for a Lush product and the pot is very small but the overall moisturiser is amazing so I can't complain. I already know that I will definitely be going to purchase this again and again and again. 



This Botani Rescue Acne Cream is absolutely perfect for those little pesky spots that just don't want to leave your face. I like to take a cotton swab or a makeup pad and dip it in and then apply to the affected area. Try not to use your fingers to apply this as you don't want to spread the bacteria from your pimple back into the jar. What I love about this product is that its all natural so you know that your not making your acne worse by applying a bunch of yucky chemicals. 



I tried Frank Body a few years ago after seeing it blow up all over Instagram and can I just say that it is has helped so much with my acne scarring. It is a coffee bean scrub that I personally like to use whilst I'm in the shower around 3-4 times a week. I mainly use it on my face to help with my acne and acne scars but you can use it all over your body. Its 100% natural and only has like 5 ingredients so you know that it isn't harming your skin. Also quick tip; if you don't like the smell of coffee then this product is not for you. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATRINA WHITE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig